Kimberly Stokes, DDS
Dr. Kimberly Stokes grew up in Plano, Texas, and moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma, in 2000 after completing the residency program at OU College of Dentistry for cosmetic dentistry and implant placement. Dr. Stokes received her Doctor of Dental Surgery from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas in 1999.
Dr. Stokes is also a Texas A&M graduate, receiving her Master of Science degree in 1994. Dr. Stokes is married to Roger, and they have two children, Kaylee Summer and Piper Lauren.
Dr. Stokes enjoys working with local colleagues in the Tulsa Spear Education Study Club every month. At the meetings, the doctors study comprehensive dentistry involving occlusal concepts and complex treatment plans. She regularly invests in advanced technology such as: handheld nomad X-ray units and intraoral scanners to ease patient care and increase diagnostic accuracy. She feels that this will improve the quality of dental health care offered and benefit the entire community of metro Tulsa. Changing people’s smiles is the best part of her day.
“I am very accessible to my patients, and I strive to help each patient have a comfortable experience by recognizing their individual needs.”
Professional Associations, Awards & Certifications
- Tulsa County Dental Society, Member
- Oklahoma Dental Association, Member
- American Dental Association®, Member
- Academy of General Dentistry, Member
- American Association of Women Dentists, Member
- Recognized volunteer at Neighbor for Neighbor dental clinic in North Tulsa
- Current volunteer for the Eastern Oklahoma Donated Dental Services dental charity
- Active in the local dental community since moving to Tulsa in the summer of 2000
- 1999 graduate from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas
- 1994 graduate from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas
“I will provide quality dentistry that exceeds my patients’ expectations so they will know their dentist is thorough and clinically proficient with the advances in dental science.”
Why She Became a Dentist
I love art and human physiology and helping others live a healthy life through a healthy mouth. Through dentistry, I can be a healer, a therapist, a true friend, a teacher, a doctor, a mentor, an artist and scientist.
Meet Our Team
Our team of dental professionals is excited to welcome you into the family at The Art of Modern Dentistry. We provide a comfortable atmosphere and make sure you are well attended to while we freshen up your smile. Give us a call today at 918-622-3353 to schedule an appointment with our dentist, Dr. Kimberly Stokes, and learn more about dentistry in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Certified Chairside Assistant